|SPECIAL REQUEST DISCLAIMER : Special Special Requests must be entered at least 48 hours prior to a Tentative Schedule being posted or will NOT be considered.
View teams that are currently registered for this tournament
610 Baseball Showcase II (2020-2022 Grads) (16U)
||$895.00 - 6 team limit - CLOSED
||16 and under
||7/7/2018 to 7/8/2018
3 Games Guaranteed Weather Permitting, no playoffs, all games have 1 hour and 45 minute drop dead time limit.
ECTB will randomly select teams and seed them. If you win, you advance. If you loose, you are out. (Game Guarantee based on Weather Permitting).
||Lehigh Valley, PA
|Age cut off?
|Max player on roster
(Please see Rulebook for specific bat restrictions.)
Pitching mound: 60' 6"
|Baseballs provided by ECTB
|Deadline for entries
|Sold out in the past?
|When will game
times be available?
|after 9:00 AM on Thursday, July 5th
|Checks payable to:
1008 S. Howard St
Allentown, PA 18103
All ECTB tournaments are Stay and Play type events. All team's requiring hotel arrangements MUST book through Creative Travel Group! You can make your teams hotel arrangements through Creative Travel Group by clicking on the following link; http://creativetravelgroup.com/showcases or by contacting our personal housing coordinator Peggy at 813-875-4155 ext. 303 or by email at Peggy@Creativetravelgroup.com.
||*Field Locations are subject to change due to availability, weather, etc. Please contact the ECTB office with any questions**
||ECTB has been hosting and sanctioning Travel tournaments for 19 years. Please review the ECTB Color Key on the ECTB website to determine the type of event your team is registering for.
||ECTB will REQUIRE ALL Teams to submit a Team/Coach Waiver at EACH EVENT they participate in!!!
1. Coach will need to log on to his Team Administration page and enter his Initial Roster
2. Once you have entered your Main Roster you will need to select the players that are participating in the event you are scheduled to play in.
3. Once you have selected your Event Roster you will need to print out your Team Waiver.
4. You will need to obtain a parent signature for each player that is participating in that event.
5. Each coach must also sign the waiver if they will be coaching on the field or in the dugout during the game.
6. If you have a bat boy, the child's parent must sign for them as well.
7. The Team/Coach Waiver must be taken with you to the tournament and turned in to the Assigned Field Director at your 1st game of the event.
8. Your Game will NOT start until this Waiver is completed and turned in to the Field Director at your 1st game!!! NO EXCEPTIONS!!!
9. If your team is planning on participating in multiple events you can print an initial Waiver, obtain parent and coach signatures and make multiple photo-copies of the Waiver (omitting the Tournament Name and Dates) and then you can fill in the Event Name and dates for each event so that you do not need to obtain signatures for each event.
10. THIS IS A REQUIREMENT! A WAIVER WILL BE COLLECTED FROM EVERY TEAM AT EVERY EVENT!
PRIOR TO THE EVENT :
1. Your team must provide proof of insurance listing ECTB (1008 South Howard Street Allentown, PA 18103) as Additional Insured.
2. If your team purchased Full Season insurance thru ECTB you have met your insurance requirement and do not need to provide anything to ECTB regarding your Insurance.
||It is important to review ECTB's online Rulebook, Policies & Procedure Manual found by going to www.ectb.org and clicking on the INFORMATION Link on the lefthand side of the home page. BE WELL INFORMED of ALL policies & procedures that may effect your team BEFORE registering your team for any events and leagues.
Please refer to the ECTB Rulebook found on our website - www.ectb.org. All rules not addressed in the ECTB Rulebook will follow the Major League Rulebook.
||Tentative schedules will be posted on the website several days prior to the start of the event. Once a schedule becomes official changes will only be made based on weather, loss of field, or any unforeseen situation that would require additional changes be made.
||Elite Championship Tournament Baseball - Official Event
Click here to go back