To register for this tournament, sign in using the username and password box at the top left of this page. If you aren't registered, click here.
View teams that are currently registered for this tournament
ECTB 5th Annual Memorial Day National Invitational (14U)
||Click to view
||$450.00 - 12 team limit - CLOSED
||14 and under
||5/28/2004 to 5/31/2004
||4 Games Guaranteed
Teams will be randomly selected for two or three games of pool play followed by single elimination playoffs or consolation games. Minimum of 1/2 of all teams make the single-elimination round. In the event an age division has an odd number of teams, the team with the highest number of ECTB Points will receive a bye for one of their Pool Play games. Teams could play as many as 6 - 7 games to win the tournament. Weather permitting.
||Allentown & North Wales
|Age cut off?
|Max player on roster
(Please see Rulebook for specific bat restrictions.)
Pitching mound: 60' 6"
||1st - 4th Place: Team Trophies
1st - 4th Place: Individual Medals
||1st Place: 2004 PAID ECTB World Series Berth (NOTE : PAID berth to 1st place ONLY if bracket has atleast 6 PAID teams)
2nd-3rd Place: 2004 ECTB World Series Invitational Berth
|None - Baseballs Provided
|Deadline for entries
|Sold out in the past?
|When will game
times be available?
|after 3:00 PM on Thursday, May 27th
|Checks payable to:
1008 S. Howard St
Allentown, PA 18103
|Entry Fee Information Available:
||Teams are secured ONLY when payment is recieved
|**Check-In Meeting OR Mail in the below requirements:
Check-in Meeting - Friday, 5/28/04. All teams MUST check-in between - 10:00am - 10:00pm at the ECTB Office. A representative from each team participating in this Memorial Day tournament MUST present their teams' birth certificates & COMPLETED Waiver Release form w/ ALL parent signatures & dates at this time (refer to Section D4 of the ECTB Rulebook). Any outstanding issues for your team should be taken care of at this time ( i.e. Proof of Insurance - 3rd party listing ECTB as additional insured, ECTB 2004 Dues, Hotel Accommodations updated ). NO EXCEPTIONS, all teams must comply. Each team will receive a FREE gift for attending this meeting.
311 County Line Road, Bldg. #1
Gilbertsville PA 19525
Click here for directions:
**Intersection of Rt.100 & County Line Rd. (Bonanza Family Restaurant & Redner's Warehouse Markets are at the intersection)
Pennbrook MS Field - Bill Ricchiuti @ 610-633-1674
Louis E. Dieroff HS Field - Damian Vansuch @ 610-310-1469
Percy Ruhe - Scott Moatz @ 610-574-1358
Longswamp AA Field - Mike Walker @ 484-256-1427
Head Director - Mike Wessner @ 610-633-0511 or Terry Schadler @ 610-842-8333
**Memorial Day National Invitational Custom T-shirts are available for bulk preorder discount online & will be available at regular price at MOST fields.**
**Concessions will be available at ALL fields EXCEPT Percy Ruhe.**
CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT HOTEL INFORMATION
||** Field Locations are subject to change due to availability, Weather, ect. Please contact the ECTB office with any questions**
||ECTB has been hosting and sanctioning Travel tournaments for 13 years. Please review the ECTB Color Key on the ECTB website to determine the type of event your team is registering for.
||ECTB will REQUIRE ALL Teams to submit a NEW Team/Coach Waiver at EACH EVENT they participate in!!!
1. Coach will need to log on to his Team Administration page and enter his Initial Roster
2. Once you have entered your Main Roster you will need to select the players that are participating in the event you are scheduled to play in.
3. Once you have selected your Event Roster you will need to print out your Team Waiver.
4. You will need to obtain a parent signature for each player that is participating in that event.
5. Each coach must also sign the waiver if they will be coaching on the field or in the dugout during the game.
6. If you have a bat boy, the child's parent must sign for them as well.
7. The Team/Coach Waiver must be taken with you to the tournament and turned in to the Assigned Field Director at your 1st game of the event.
8. Your Game will NOT start until this Waiver is completed and turned in to the Field Director at your 1st game!!! NO EXCEPTIONS!!!
9. If your team is planning on participating in multiple events you can print an initial Waiver, obtain parent and coach signatures and make multiple photo-copies of the Waiver (omitting the Tournament Name and Dates) and then you can fill in the Event Name and dates for each event so that you do not need to obtain signatures for each event.
10. THIS IS A REQUIREMENT! A WAIVER WILL BE COLLECTED FROM EVERY TEAM AT EVERY EVENT!
PRIOR TO THE EVENT :
1. Your team MUST pay their 2010 dues prior to their 1st event (Official or Sanctioned) for all Spring/Summer 2010 events (2011 dues are due for all Fall 2010 events)
2. Your team must provide proof of insurance listing ECTB as Additional Insured or purchase EVENT Insurance if you do not have insurance.
3. If your team purchased Full Season or Fall Season Insurance through ECTB you have met your insurance requirement and do not need to provide anything to ECTB regarding your Insurance.
||Please review our online ECTB Rulebook. This is updated annually. Upon payment of a team's seasonal dues, each team will receive a Pocket size ECTB Rulebook. All rules not mentioned- look under the Major League rulebook as the next standard.
This is a four (4) game minimum. Teams that do not make it into the Winners bracket are REQUIRED to play their consolation game. Teams WILL be penalized $100.00 if they leave without playing the consolation round. The $100.00 penalty will be enforced prior to the next event a team is scheduled to participate in. This will be enforced with both ECTB and AAU events. Teams that do not comply with this penalty will be banned from future events including Nationals.
||Tentative schedules will be posted on the website several days prior to the start of the event. Once a schedule becomes official changes will only be made based on weather, loss of field, or any unforeseen situation that would require such.
Click here to go back