To register for this tournament, sign in using the username and password box at the top left of this page. If you aren't registered, click here.
View teams that are currently registered for this tournament
In the Net Mother's Day Blast (12U)
||Click to view
||$675.00 - 12 team limit
||12 and under
||5/13/2017 to 5/14/2017
||2 Games Pool Play + Single Elimination Games
Teams will be randomly selected for 2 games of pool play. After pool play teams will be re-seeded for Single-Elimination.
|Age cut off?
|Max player on roster
(Please see Rulebook for specific bat restrictions.)
Pitching mound: 50'
||1st - 2nd Place Team & Individual Awards
||Teams placing 1st-3rd in each In The Net event hosted in 2017 will qualify to participate in the Tournament of Champions. ONLY teams that place in a In The Net event are eligible for this prestigious event held annually at In the Net. Teams who place, will be issued a Invitation as the event will not be open to outside teams.
|Host provides Baseballs
|Deadline for entries
|Sold out in the past?
|When will game
times be available?
|after 5:00 PM on Thursday, May 11th
|Checks payable to:
||In The Net
798 Airport Road
Palmyra, PA 17078
|Entry Fee Information Available:
||This is a Sanctioned ECTB Event. All team entries must be sent via check or money order to Host. Your team's spot is not secured until payment is received.
All teams requiring overnight accomodations for an In The Net Event must stay in a ITN approved hotel. For a list of approved hotels, please contact:
Sue Errichetti - email@example.com
||Fields will be utilized at In The Net and surrounding local area fields.
||This is the 10th year that In The Net has hosted Sanctioned events with ECTB.
ECTB has been hosting and sanctioning Travel tournaments for 15 years. Please review the ECTB Color Key on the ECTB website to determine the type of event your team is registering for.
||ECTB will REQUIRE ALL Teams to submit a NEW Team/Coach Waiver at EACH EVENT they participate in!!!
1. Coach will need to log on to his Team Administration page and enter his Initial Roster
2. Once you have entered your Main Roster you will need to select the players that are participating in the event you are scheduled to play in.
3. Once you have selected your Event Roster you will need to print out your Team Waiver.
4. You will need to obtain a parent signature for each player that is participating in that event.
5. Each coach must also sign the waiver if they will be coaching on the field or in the dugout during the game.
6. If you have a bat boy, the child's parent must sign for them as well.
7. The Team/Coach Waiver must be taken with you to the tournament and turned in to the Assigned Field Director at your 1st game of the event.
8. Your Game will NOT start until this Waiver is completed and turned in to the Field Director at your 1st game!!! NO EXCEPTIONS!!!
9. If your team is planning on participating in multiple events you can print an initial Waiver, obtain parent and coach signatures and make multiple photo-copies of the Waiver (omitting the Tournament Name and Dates) and then you can fill in the Event Name and dates for each event so that you do not need to obtain signatures for each event.
10. THIS IS A REQUIREMENT! A WAIVER WILL BE COLLECTED FROM EVERY TEAM AT EVERY EVENT!
PRIOR TO THE EVENT :
1. Your team MUST pay their 2017 Membership Dues prior to their 1st event (Official or Sanctioned) for all Spring/Summer 2017 events (2018 dues are due for all Fall 2017 events)
2. Your team must provide proof of insurance listing ECTB (1008 South Howard Street Allentown, PA 18103) as Additional Insured or purchase TEAM SEASON Insurance if you do not have insurance.
3. If your team purchased Full Season or Fall Season Insurance through ECTB you have met your insurance requirement and do not need to provide anything to ECTB regarding your Insurance.
||All Teams participating in Sactioned ECTB events are required to follow the ECTB Rulebook, Policies and Procedure Manual online at www.ectb.org UNLESS noted in Addendum Rules provided by Sanctioned Host. Hosts are responsible to follow all policies outlines by ECTB. A Host can list Addendum Rules for his event. If there are no Addendum Rules listed for this event, please follow ECTB's Rulebook.
It is important to review ECTB's online Rulebook, Policies & Procedure Manual found by going to www.ectb.org and clicking on the INFORMATION Link on the lefthand side of the home page. BE WELL INFORMED of ALL policies & procedures that may effect your team BEFORE registering your team for any events and leagues.
Please refer to the ECTB Rulebook found on our website - www.ectb.org. All rules not addressed in the ECTB Rulebook will follow the Major League Rulebook.
||SPECIAL REQUEST DISCLAIMER : Special Request MUST be received at least 48 hours PRIOR to the TENTATIVE Schedule being posted or requests will NOT be honored. Please send your teams Special requests to firstname.lastname@example.org
||Tentative schedules will be posted on the website several days prior to the start of the event. Once a schedule becomes official changes will only be made based on weather, loss of field, or any unforeseen situation that would require additional changes be made.
||Sue Errichetti - Sanctioned Host Option #1
||717-838-8706 or 717-943-5093
Click here to go back